©2012-2019 Freepricecompare.com. broadband, mobiles, banking, insurance, travel and energy utility comparison. RBH LONDON LTD t/a FreePriceCompare.com whose registered office is at 17 Park Road, High Barnet, Barnet, England, EN5 5RY. FreePriceCompare.com is a trading name of RBH LONDON LTD and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under Firm Reference Number (FRN) 658035. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA website
Find Our Popular Products Here
What is Health Insurance?
Also known as Private Medical Insurance (PMI), it covers the cost of private treatment if your injuries and illness are treatable.
What are the advantages of having private medical insurance?
- No need to follow lengthy NHS queues
- Free to choose your own hospital and consultant
- You own en-suite or special room in hospital
- Wide range of medication or treatment offered by the private hospital
How do I claim on my health insurance policy?
To claim on your policy, you should follow the 5 easy steps below -
- Visit your GP and take a referral to see a specialist.
- Contact your insurer and register your claim
- Verify the cover to your insurer
- Your GP will transfer you to a hospital of your choice and a specialist will treat you.
- Fill out all mandatory forms requested by your insurer.