Tag Archives: Guide


Many Brits will go abroad to work in Europe this year, safe in the knowledge that should they have a serious accident, their EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) provided by their employer will cover them. However, employment benefit experts are suggesting that unless you check specifically, it could be dangerous to assume that the EHIC […]

Read More
4000+ reviews