Future Financial Advice Ltd is powered by freepricecompare.com is a website dedicated to finding the best value life cover quotes we can for our users. We work with selected life insurance brokers to deliver competitive life quotes from a panel of leading life insurance companies.
Completing our short form could allow you to get and compare quotes for life insurance, mortgage life insurance, family income benefit, critical illness Cover and whole of life protection policies. Future Financial Advice Ltd is a Trading style of The Right Mortgage & Protection Network which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA -652693).
Find Our Popular Products Here
Why should I consider getting a life insurance policy?
In the event that the worst happens, a life insurance policy gives you a peace of mind as your loved ones are looked after financially.
What are some of the different types of life insurance policies?
- Level term cover
- Mortgage Protection (decreasing term cover)
- Critical Illness cover
- Whole of life cover
- Over 50’s cover
What should I consider before taking out a life insurance policy?
Some of the factors you should consider when taking out a life insurance policy are -
- The level of cover required – at the very least this should be enough to cover your outstanding debts and other outgoings
- Monthly premiums- ensure you can keep up with the payments for the whole period of the policy
- The policy is written in-trust- this will make sure that the pay-out is quick and doesn’t form part of the estate
- The type of policy is suitable to your circumstances – if there has been a life event, such as a new born baby in the household, then you should review your policy again to make sure you have taken all the factors into account.