©2012-2019 Freepricecompare.com. broadband, mobiles, banking, insurance, travel and energy utility comparison. RBH LONDON LTD t/a FreePriceCompare.com whose registered office is at 17 Park Road, High Barnet, Barnet, England, EN5 5RY. FreePriceCompare.com is a trading name of RBH LONDON LTD and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under Firm Reference Number (FRN) 658035. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA website
Find Our Popular Products Here
What is business insurance?
Business owners can protect their livelihood by getting business insurance that covers physical damage to property and/or equipment.
What are the factors which may affect the business insurance premiums?
There are many factors which can affect the premiums you are quoted, including -
- Scale of your business
- Type of work you do
- Claims history
- Business experience
- Cover you require for the business
- Location of business
Does my business need liability insurance?
It is possible for your company to require liability insurance if -
- It has visitors/guests coming to the site
- It offers consultation services for a charge
- It employs and/or supervises individuals
- you are not protected legally by union membership
What are the various types of business insurance?
Some of the business insurance options are -
- Public liability insurance cover
- Business assets insurance cover
- Commercial building insurance cover
- Professional indemnity insurance cover
- Employer’s liability insurance cover